Cabell Huntington Hospital 60 Good Deeds Challenge
Cabell Huntington Hospital opened its doors to the community on January 7, 1956, and this year marks our 60-year anniversary. To help recognize this milestone anniversary, Mr. Kevin Fowler, CEO, has invited all Cabell Huntington Hospital employees to participate in a community-wide 60 Good Deeds Challenge throughout 2016.
The following is a list of individual and group contributions.
- Outreach activities, such as support groups, classes and school partnerships
- Community health events, such as Relay for Life, the One4All Disability Expo and Fit Fest
- Campus events, such as SeniorFest, Survivors’ Day and health screenings
- Internal events, such as the Spread the Love campaign, food bank donations and toy drives
- Fundraising events, such as the Hot Dog Festival, Chilifest and United Way
- Community organization activities, such as Habitat for Humanity, Facing Hunger Foodbank and the Huntington Museum of Art
If you have a community event you would like Cabell Huntington Hospital to support, please email email@example.com.
- Last updated: 04/22/2016