CHH presented with Healthgrades 2013 awards for joint replacement
For more information, please call 304-526-2607
At a recent ceremony, Gina Zaccagnini Abols presented the Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement™ award to Dr. Ali Oliashirazi, surgical director of the Mary H. Hodges Joint Replacement Center at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
Representatives from Healthgrades, the nation’s leading independent hospital quality ratings organization, presented Cabell Huntington Hospital officials with awards for being one of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement™ and for being a five-star recipient for joint replacement, among other orthopedics honors.
Here is a summary of the recognition Cabell Huntington received:
2012 Clinical Achievements from HealthGrades
- America’s 100 Best: Joint Replacement
- Top 5 percent in the nation for Joint Replacement
- #1 in WV for Joint Replacement
- #1 in the Tri-State Area for Joint Replacement
- Five-Star Rated for Total Knee Replacement
- Five-Star Rated for Total Hip Replacement
- Five-Star Rated for Overall Orthopedic Services
- Five-Star Rated for Spine Surgery
- Five-Star Rated for Back and Neck Surgery (except Spinal Fusion)
The honors were announced in October, but a special awards presentation took place recently in the hospital’s Board Room.
More information about our Joint Replacement Center
- Last updated: 12/21/2012