Caring for the Caregiver
- Caring for the Caregiver Support Group is open to ALL caregivers (both those caring for others personally and professionally).
- Caregivers live high-stress lives, & during a crisis that stress may begin to feel unbearable.
- This is an opportunity to connect with other caregivers, find support, and learn to continue to make your own needs a priority.
- The online format allows for safety during the current pandemic, & the option for online will continue to be offered in addition to in person in efforts to meet the ever changing schedules of caregivers.
This therapeutic support group is being offered at no charge.
To obtain access to the group please call the CHH Counseling Center at 304.526.2049
* Unless stated otherwise alongside the corresponding event date and time below.
|Friday, April 30
- 3:30 pm