Healthy Numbers Blood Profiles Postponed
HUNTINGTON, WV – To continue to prioritize the safety of patients, employees and the community, the Healthy Numbers Blood Profiles for July 2020 at Cabell Huntington Hospital (CHH) have been postponed in response to Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The postponement is a cautionary measure to allow adherence to social distancing guidelines and avoid overcrowding in waiting areas. Anyone experiencing a health issue should contact their primary care provider.
As a reminder, the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, even inside your home.
- Keep at least six feet between yourself and other people outside of your home.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around other people, remembering that a face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitor your health and be alert for symptoms, including fever, cough and shortness of breath.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit www.mountainhealthnetwork.org/update-on-covid-19.