For more information, please call 304.526.6070
When a loved one receives medical care, it can be very stressful. That’s why the Guest Relations staff strives to create a welcoming, comfortable and pleasant environment for our guests― our patients, family members and visitors. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests with exceptional and consistent service.
The Guest Relations team provides personalized assistance to patients and their family members with a variety of non-medical needs and services, including:
- Free valet parking
- Assistance with luggage and/or wheelchairs
- Patient information & visitation guidelines
- Way-finding assistance and/or escorting
- Information about our campus, facilities and services
- Assistance with cell phone chargers and long distance calls
- Reading materials and a limited variety of personal products
- Copying, faxing and mailing
- Notary services by appointment
- Information about local attractions, events, shopping, etc.
- Maps, directions and parking information
- Hotel and restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Arranging transportation and shuttle services
- VIP valet services by appointment
For personalized assistance with your non-medical needs, you can contact Cabell Huntington Hospital’s Guest Relations team:
- in the Lobby from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 11:30 a.m. until 8 p.m. on weekends. Please call 304.526.6070, or ext. 6070 from a hospital phone.
- in the Emergency Department 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please call 304.526.2564, or ext. 2564 from a hospital phone.
We welcome the opportunity to assist you!
- Last updated: 04/18/2014